Joe Holloway - VACATION RUINED.......................

Had bad experience with travel agent mgr.TRACIE at Myrtle Beach SC office we asked her to move our weeks vacation because we seen storms in the gulf , she said that it did not mean anything Florida had rain showers everyday.

First she lied to us saying she could not move the dates and I found out from the from the Holiday INN that we could have moved the dates, and then she said her ***.

left a voice mail on my phone on 5/21/2013 after checking my cell there were no messages from AAA they she admitted she lied about that, as a result it rained non stop the whole week these forecast were well known to everybody but her.WORST VACATION I EVER HAD .We will file a complaint to corporate office and drop AAA next year.

Review about: Travel Agents.

Joe Holloway Consumer Advocate speaks of things he is not qualified to speak on.

Nashville, Tennessee 24 comments

I have been reading the various complaints Joe Holloway Consumer Advocate has spewed all over the web and I am embarassed for him.He is a whiney little boy who endeavors to try and judge men of courage and fortitude.

He has no idea how business gets done and has dedicated himself to gumming up the works for men and women of industry and action. He spinelessly hides behind the internet and squeeks his impotent rage to feel important.

His advice is ludicrous, he is a bufoon, a child, a ***.You are a grain of sand in the underwear of society Joe.

Review about: Unprofessional Service.

Comments

Joe has no idea of reality and seeks to harm others with his ignorance. Joe either drinks heavily or is bi-polar. Do not hire this person under any circumstance.

Dayton, Maryland, United States #587761

I also have a business that Joe Holloway smeared and I have never met or seen him either.I had never had one online complaint untill he complained and he is not a customer of mine!

Furthermore the complaint that he filed was not a complaint of a customer but rather a complaint from a discrentaled ex- employee that contacted him. The online complaints that followed his were also from ex employees that were let go for not doing thier job or not showing up for work, ect...He did cost our company a good deal of money but what he dosen't seem to realize is that he dosen't hurt me to much but he destroyes lives of people who are working hard to provide for their families. When the company took a hit it we laid off 60 people who needed the jobs we provided. These people have childeren and mortgages and such and being laid off was devistating to them as they went able to replace the jobs they had in this economy.

Many of them are now on food stamos and govt assistance. As for the company we adjusted over time and are doing well but we are one bad Joe Holloway NON CUSTOMER complaint away from laying off another 60 people and ruinning theirlives. Joe Holloway when contacted refused to meet me and I would to if I were him. As stated above he is just simply pathetic.

If you do your research you will find out that Joe Holloway is paid by competetors of your business to slander you.Get a life Joe and stop ruinning the lives of others and their families.

I also own a business that Joe Holloway has smeared.He is a guy who sits in his underwear and smears other companies.

I have never had one online complaint from any of my thousand customers.

The only online complaint that I have ever had was from Joe Holloway and I have never met him nor is he a customer of mine.What a pitiful existence he lives.

Please write me direct

#197664

Mr.Joe Holloway likes to promote himself as a "consumer advocate" however NEVER does he contact the companies he is slamming all over the internet.

He posts "reports" as if he himself is the victim. There are always two sides of a story, with facts and documentation to back it up.The customer does not always tell the truth. Where does he get his information? Ask him to provide PROOF or Verification of his claims.

He hides behind websites that allow him "free speech" to spew his inaccurate statements,and damaging reputations of honest people who have served customers and employed people.The day will come when he does this to a company who has the money and is willing to put his slanderous but in jail or reach into his bank account and tie him up in legal fees.

As everyone can see Mr. Biggler has become silent. Mr. Biggler worked for Prestige VIP Travel Club that was located in Celebration Florida.

I have found out that the mentioned company has moved and there is a strong possibility as I have mentioned they folded.

But individuals like these usually pop up under another name.

Consumers should beware of Vacation clubs and Timeshare.

THe reason Mr.J T Biggler is so against me is that I contiune to provide information about companies that are just bad business.

He hates the thruth and what it stands for.

Consumers however need to know what is going on by companies that are not looking out for the consumers best interest.

Bennett, Colorado, United States #92122

I've read his stuff too.Good call TJ.

Joe, you live a life of no value.

Do everybody a favor and find a way to die.There are painless options.

#91997

Two simple minded individuals that have no clue.

And obviously have nothing else in their life to do except write about nothing.

Using false names and no back bone to come foward and provide anything of substance.

If they were individuals of knowledge and principals they would come foward and deal with me directly.The problem is they are unable to do just that.

All they can do is hide behind the Internet and provide such profound statements that add nothing to the facts.

JT does not work for the Post Office. If he did I am sure he would not be on me about the companies I have written about.

He is just another crook that has been caught in the act. And he more than likely is not making money any longer preying on the public.

I enjoy these type of individuals and their weakness.

Keep hiding behind the Internet JT because we all know what a small minded individual you are.

I can be contacted at jcholloway@embarqmail.com if you are anything near that of what you think you are.But that would expose your e-mail address and you would never want that to happen. Because all you know how to do is hide.Little child with a little mind.

#91943

I happen to know JT Biggler and he is a bastion of truth and wisdom.Tom Brown mispells all the same words that Joe Holloway mispells ...

hmmm. They are both Douchebags.

Thank you for exposing the internet turds JT.See you at the post office in the morning.

#91941

Hehehe! 10 replies? Watch out folks! Little man flexing!

BTW Joe, I work for the post office. 9 years now and I don't know anything about Prestige VIP Travel Club except the drivel you wrote about them. Like you said they are "awesome" I guess. Of course since it was you that said it maybe they aren't.

The way I scam people is by selling them stamps and way more envelopes than they need. I am a hardcore scammer.

You are a douche Joe.

#91940

It seems funny that JT has so much to say but so little is said. This guy is an ***.

Holloway at least provides his e-mail address and his name, not like most bloggers includeing JT.

JT seems to be the one hiding behind the internet like the scared little man that he refers to Holloway as being.

I guess everyone has an opinion but alot of JT's comments have no real substance to them. He sounnds angry that someone has exposed maybe a company that he is working for.The guy seems to write in childish manner about everything he has said about Holloway.Jt does not provide facts like this guy Holloway does in his bloggs.

JT go back to school and get the rest of your high school education.Maybe then you can understand what Holloway is talking about.

Holloway keep up the good work exposeing these no good companies and the individuals that own and work for them.

#91923

JT Biggler works for Prestige Vip Travel Club located in Celebration Florida.

This is a company that I have written about and have had several threats in the past from by its employees.

Congradulations JT now we all know what you are made of and why you are really mad at what I write.

The truth hurts and your a pathatic individual. Go find a honest job it you know how to be honest,but not likely.

#91921

#91912

#91910

#91909

JT Biggler works for Prestige Vip Travel Club located in Celebration Florida.

Obviously JT is another whinner that confuses facts for fiction.

In his small mind he lacks the understanding of the truth.

It is just an opinion that JT has either worked in the Water Treatment Industry,Timeshare,Vaccume cleaner sales or possibly the Insurance or car business.

Either way it appears that he is not intelligent enough to comprehend facts.

I have found that individuals that go against bloggs the way JT has is hiding behind his own fears or reality.

Someone like myself has uncovered the truth about how these companies operate and the unethical behavior that these companies find acceptable to make the next sale.

Further more JT knows nothing about my qualifications which I can assure everyone are far greater than his small world consist of.

It is truely ashame that individuals such as JT are so against the truth.

View more comments